Aggi's Diary of The Realm

Comments, news, and just plain blogging from a fan of The Realm, a Multiplayer online role-playing game

Saturday, January 29, 2005

I've removed RealmAntics from the site. I wasn't the least bit happy with it. Thanks for putting up with my insane bouts of attempted creativity. I'm sure I'll come up with something interesting to replace it. Suggestions are welcome!
Posted by Elaine Z at 11:53 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2007 (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ►  2006 (4)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (3)
  • ▼  2005 (34)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ▼  January (2)
      • I've removed RealmAntics from the site. I wasn't ...
      • The Realm Online - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedi...
  • ►  2004 (55)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (12)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (9)
  • ►  2003 (35)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (16)
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.