Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Ye Olde Realm comic

So . . . I once did a comic.  I never quite finished the storyline.  Then I took it down, embarrassed by my sorry drawing skills.  Someone just reminded me of it tonight and I looked and got all excited, so I'm putting them back up here.
Comic #1

Comic #2

Comic #3

Comic #4

Comic #5

Comic #6

Comic #7

Comic #8

Comic #9

Comic #10

Comic #11

Comic #12

Comic #13

Comic #14

Comic #15

Comic #16

Comic #17

Comic #18

Comic #19

Comic #20

Comic #21

Comic #22

Comic #23

Comic #24

Comic #25

Comic #26

Comic #27

Comic #28

Comic #29

Comic #30

Comic #31

Comic #32

Comic #33

Comic #34

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I thoroughly enjoyed them all. Thank you for taking the time to make them they are quite good. Makes me want to resubscribe :-)